The PANZ International Conference 2014 will be held at the Mercure Hotel, 8 Customs Street, Auckland on 31st March and 1st April and we are now taking registrations.
To register please download the form provided and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 28th February.
A full programme will be available shortly but we are delighted to confirm the following international presenters:
- YS Chi, International Publishers Association, President
- Dan Caton, Wittel/Morris Strategic Consulting, President
- Brett Osmond, Random House Australia, Marketing and Publicity Director
- Kirsty Melville, Andrews McMeel Publishing, President
- Sarah Foster, Walker Books Australia, Publisher and Managing Director
They will be joined by key industry figures from NZ.
Special accommodation rates of $149 room and breakfast incl. GST per night with the Mercure Hotel have been negotiated.
Click here for the Mercure hotel booking form. Please note accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of individual delegates.
For further information please contact Conference project Manager Karen McKenzie on email@example.com.