From Book Sellers NZ:
With over 180+ bookshops involved, publishers, book industry associations, community groups and some libraries. Check out “What’s Up” and Participating Stores online http://www.booksellers.co.nz/bkshop-day/participating-shops
Now it’s time to take to social media and create a ground swell! Easy quick links are below:
- Take action and post this event onto your Facebook page and LIKE & SHARE our page and stories.
- Include a note for newsletters due out before the day.
- Take part in the “Snap Me Reading” competition, we are seeing some clever photos of where people read!
- Take part in the All Good colouring competition – lets see that artistic flair!
- We are posting up an “Author and Quote” everyday, these could be your favourites to follow on your Facebook page
- Go out and visit your local participating bookshop on NZ Bookshop Day, tell your friends!
Thank you to those who have already starting promoting, blogging, liking, tweeting, snapping, etc.
Follow us Twitter – #nzbookshopday, #snapmereading and #allgoodcolouring
Post your photo using hashtag #snapmereading. Add your caption and this hashtag sends it straight to our Facebook competition page.
Competitions – Spread the word to friends and family to enter into the competitions! Great prizes!
04 815 8364