Marketing and Publicity Assistant
Stephen King, Nicky Pellegrino, John Grisham, Nalini Singh, Graham Norton, Margaret Mahy, Colson Whitehead.
Would you like to work amongst the latest books from these authors and more? International Book Publisher, Hachette Aotearoa New Zealand, is looking for a full time Publicity and Marketing Assistant to help us deliver world class campaigns.
The key responsibilities include
- drafting press releases
- executing mailouts
- social media posting
- website updates
- drafting and executing Mail Chimp newsletters
- management of Point-of-Sale design and distribution
- provide general publicity and marketing support.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be:
- energetic and fun
- computer literate
- have bucket-loads of initiative
- experience with social media platforms, Mailchimp, inDesign and/or Photoshop
Being a keen reader is an added plus!
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter, outlining your availability to
Applications close Wednesday 19th May 2021