Are you looking to take the next step in your marketing career?
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join a small, vibrant marketing and communications team.
HarperCollins NZ is committed to publishing distinctive, high-profile local non-fiction. We are part of a multi-national company that publishes an exciting and varied list of fiction, non-fiction and children’s authors.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you would work closely with the marcoms team to further develop and enhance HarperCollins’ promotional mix, with a strong focus on digital and social media, to help create eye-catching campaigns.
- Supporting the marcoms team across all marketing and publicity activities, with a strong focus on digital and social media.
- Developing a social media strategy, with a focus on growth and engagement
- Development and implementation of digital and social media campaigns
- Content creation
- Management of social media accounts and company EDMs
- Website maintenance
- Planning and production of point-of-sale and sales material
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience in the book industry or similar
- A digital guru who has interest and experience with managing digital channels and advertising
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape and a curiosity in exploring new opportunities
- Creative, organised, excellent communications skills, deadline-driven
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Proficiency InDesign and Photoshop
- Preferably a marketing, communications or public relations degree
At HarperCollins ANZ we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We invite candidates of all ages, races, religions, genders, sexual orientation and people with disability to apply for this or any other advertised role on offer.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.